Thursday, May 20, 2021

what I did yesterday at home

yesterday at school there was a zoo trip but I didn't go there. yesterday morning i woke up and brushed my teeth. my mum went to work so i had the whole house to myself. after i brushed my teeth I made myself some milk and toast, after I ate breakfast me and my sister went outside to play for half and hour. then my mum came back from work! when my mum got back from work we got dressed to go to pick up my grandma from the motel. when we picked my grandma up we went to do grocery's. when we finished grocery's we went to take my sister to the doctors. after the doctors we went home and ate dinner.

5 comments:

  1. hello Sammy I like your writing about what you did yesterday
    but I wish you were at the trip and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete