Thursday, January 20, 2022

Hi bloggers!

Yesterday, I went to rainbows end! it was super duper fun. my favourite ride was the Fearfall! it was kind of scary too though, when the Fearfall went high up I wasn't really scared because it was going up slowly, but then....out of nowhere the fearfall went down so fast! I was terrified but when that ride was over I was shaking alot. the 2nd ride I went on is the bumper boats! bumber boats are just little boats that you can sit on and drive and bumb other peoples boats! I really liked the bumper boats! I cannot wait to tell you guys the 3rd ride I went on! the 3rd ride I went on is also a boat and it takes you through a tunnel that looks MAGICIAL! there were lighting up crystals and magical sounds, and at the end of the ride it takes you down a roller coaster! this ride was my 2nd favourite! Thats all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment