Thursday, July 8, 2021

bike riding.

 Hi bloggers!

Today Paterson class went bike riding on the school court, it was really fun but hard at the same time. I fell Three times! but I got back up again because I was desperate to learn how to ride a bike without training wheels. 


 first we learnt how to stay safe when riding and we learnt to make sure there are no cracks on the helmets. soon I was able to get speed and get balance but I was struggling a LOT with the petals I couldn't get my feet in the right place because I can't look down or else my bike will wobble and I would fall for the fourth time!


after the first step our second step was to start riding the bikes when I fell, my knee started hurting but I just kept going anyway, and then I was so close to getting to the pedals but I stopped because I felt like I couldn't stay on the bike any longer with my feet on the pedal so I just stopped the bike and went to drink some water because I was really thirsty after that bike riding.

after that we were all done with our bike riding And I had a lot of fun but I really hated falling.


by Sammy









































































































1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Sammy!

    I remember the wheels day it was a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing with us your story and congratulations on trying to ride without training wheels! It takes a lot of courage and determination! Don't give up and keep us updated the day you succeed!
    I was wondering, is it normal that you have so much white space after your post?

    See you soon!

    Miss Mathilde

    ReplyDelete